Skip to product information
1 of 1


Cugnolo Rosso Piceno DOC 2019 750ml - 13.5%

Cugnolo Rosso Piceno DOC 2019 750ml - 13.5%

Regular price €15,95 EUR
Regular price Sale price €15,95 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Wine obtained from the “Montepulciano” vine (80%), Sangiovese and Merlot for the remaining 20%.
With a brilliant ruby ​​red color with garnet reflections, the nose has an intense and persistent aroma, with decisive, fruity notes of black cherry and fresh cherry. There are also spicy notes, especially pepper and vanilla.
In the mouth it is immediately soft, enveloping and not very aggressive.
Excellent in combinations with first courses, meat and game.

View full details
  • Buy 6 or 12 bottles, receive an extra discount

    Buy bottles of different brands too, you will immediately get an extra discount , enter the discount code in the cart:

    6BOTTLES - 12% discount

    12BOTTLES - 20% discount

    The discount cannot be combined with other offers, shipping is free

  • Do you have a VAT number?

    Are you a professional in the HORECA sector? Find out how to create your own wine list. Leave your contacts and we'll explain how it works