Skip to product information
1 of 1


Maremma Toscana Rosso Tordaio 2022

Maremma Toscana Rosso Tordaio 2022

Regular price €15,95 EUR
Regular price Sale price €15,95 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Grapes: This wine is made up of 75% Sangiovese, a classic Italian variety, and the remaining 25% is a combination of Cabernet and Petit Verdot, which add complexity and structure to the blend.

Vinification: The winemaking process takes place in stainless steel with a controlled temperature maintained around 25° - 28°C. During the two weeks of maceration of the skins, various pumping overs and délestages are carried out to best extract the phenolic compounds. Malolactic fermentation also takes place in steel, contributing to the overall softness of the wine.

Aging: After vinification, the wine was refined in steel for a period of 9 months, followed by a further 3 months of refinement in the bottle. This process allows the wine to develop its aromatic complexity and integrate the structural elements.

Appearance: The wine has an intense ruby ​​red color, reflecting the concentration and maturity of the grapes used.

Nose: The aromatic bouquet is intense and inviting, with clear notes of red fruit, such as cherries and strawberries, accompanied by floral hints of violet and hints of vegetal notes that add further complexity.

Pairings: Thanks to its versatility, this wine lends itself to being served with a wide range of dishes, making it an excellent companion for any meal. It is advisable to serve it at a temperature of 18°C ​​to best appreciate all its aromatic and structural qualities.

Alcoholic strength: With an alcohol content of 14.5%, this wine shows a good presence in the mouth, balanced by a pleasant freshness and softness.

View full details
  • Buy 6 or 12 bottles, receive an extra discount

    Buy bottles of different brands too, you will immediately get an extra discount , enter the discount code in the cart:

    6BOTTLES - 12% discount

    12BOTTLES - 20% discount

    The discount cannot be combined with other offers, shipping is free

  • Do you have a VAT number?

    Are you a professional in the HORECA sector? Find out how to create your own wine list. Leave your contacts and we'll explain how it works