Skip to product information
1 of 1


Rivafiorita Passerina IGT 2021 750ml - 13.5%

Rivafiorita Passerina IGT 2021 750ml - 13.5%

Regular price €14,80 EUR
Regular price Sale price €14,80 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Wine obtained from 85% "Passerina" vines and a blend of Fiano and Pecorino for the remaining 15%.
With a clear straw yellow colour, complex scents emerge on the nose combining aromas that bring back white flowers and yellow flowers, apple and then move on to ripe fruit, banana and passion fruit.
In the mouth this wine appears balanced, it offers a sensation of great pleasure and an aromaticity with a finish of citrus notes that remain in the mouth for a long time.
Ideal in combinations with white meat and fish dishes.

View full details
  • Buy 6 or 12 bottles, receive an extra discount

    Buy bottles of different brands too, you will immediately get an extra discount , enter the discount code in the cart:

    6BOTTLES - 12% discount

    12BOTTLES - 20% discount

    The discount cannot be combined with other offers, shipping is free

  • Do you have a VAT number?

    Are you a professional in the HORECA sector? Find out how to create your own wine list. Leave your contacts and we'll explain how it works